MS in Computer Science and Engineering
Major: Data Science
East West University, Dhaka (2021-2022)
BS in Computer Science and Engineering
East West University, Dhaka (2016-2020)
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, United International University
February 2022 – present
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Primeasia University
February 2021 – January 2022
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, East West University
January 2019 – May 2020
- Shibly MMA, Tisha TA, Tani TA, Ripon S. 2021. “Convolutional neural network-based ensemble methods to recognize Bangla handwritten character”. PeerJ Computer Science 7:e565 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj-cs.565. (SCI and SCOPUS indexed)
- Ahmed Wasif Reza, Jannatul Ferdous Sorna, Md. Momtaz Uddin Rashel, and Mir Moynuddin Ahmed Shibly, “ModCOVNN: A Convolutional Neural Network Approach in COVID19 Prognosis”. International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, 2021 https://doi.org/10.26555/ijain.v7i2.604. (SCOPUS indexed)
- Ahmed Wasif Reza, Md Mahamudul Hasan, Nazla Nowrin, and Mir Moynuddin Ahmed Shibly, “Pre-trained deep learning models in automatic COVID-19 diagnosis”. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 22, no. 3, 2021 http://doi.org/10.11591/ijeecs.v22.i3.pp1540-1547. (SCOPUS indexed)
Peer-reviewed Book Chapters
- Tahmina Akter Tisha, Mir Moynuddin Ahmed Shibly, Kowshik Ahmed, and Shamim H Ripon, “Convolutional Neural Networks and Ensemble Methods in Breast Cancer Prognosis”. Chapter in book Computational Intelligence in Cancer Diagnosis: Progress and Challenges, Elsevier. (In press)
- Shibly M.M.A., Tisha T.A., Ripon S.H. (2021), “Stacked Generalization Ensemble Method to Classify Bangla Handwritten Character”. In: Shakya S., Balas V.E., Haoxiang W., Baig Z. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Expert Systems. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 176. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4355-9_46.
- Shibly M.M.A., Tisha T.A., Mazumder M.M.I. (2021), “Predicting Early Readmission of Diabetic Patients: Toward Interpretable Models”. In: Bindhu V., Tavares J.M.R.S., Boulogeorgos AA.A., Vuppalapati C. (eds) International Conference on Communication, Computing and Electronics Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 733. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4909-4_14.
- Mir Moynuddin Ahmed Shibly, Tahmina Akter Tisha, Md. Kamrul Islam, and Md. Mohsin Uddin. 2020, “Transfer Learning in Classifying Prescriptions and Keyword-based Medical Notes”. In Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS ’20). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 82–90. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3428757.3429139.
- Tahmina Akter Tisha and Mir Moynuddin Ahmed Shibly, “Non-Functional Requirements for Blockchain: Challenges and New Directions”. Proceedings of Second Annual International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning and Blockchain Technology (AICDMB 2021). IOP Conference Series: Material Science and Engineering. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1110/1/012016.
- Ahmed, S. A. Sony, T. Tanjimat, M. M. Ahmed Shibly, M. Rahman and T. Jabid, “Cone Based Tree to Improve Ray Tracing”. 2021 International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Intelligent Systems (ICCCIS), 2021, pp. 709-714, doi: 10.1109/ICCCIS51004.2021.9397073.
- TA Tani, MMA Shibly, S Ripon, “A Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Network Based Model to Analyze Histopathological Breast Cancer Images”. International Conference on Machine Intelligence & Data Science Applications (MIDAS2021).