MS.c– United International University. (2020)
BS.c– Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology. (2015)
HSC– Dania College, Dhaka. (2009)
SSC– Matuail Bahumukhi High School. (2007)
- Field: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Network Security, Internet of Things.
- Topic: Speech Analysis, Signal, Sound & Image Processing, Medical Image Segmentation, Precision Farming & Automation in Agriculture and Software Defined Networks.
- Assistant Professor – Dept. of CSE, United International University. (Present)
- Senior Lecturer – Dept. of CSE, Stamford University Bangladesh. (25th March 2018 – 1st July 2021)
- Lecturer – Dept. of CSE, Stamford University Bangladesh. (9th May 2015 – 24th March 2018)
- Software Engineer – Brac IT Services (Bits). (10th December 2014 – 7th May 2015 )
- Adjunct Faculty – Dept. of CSE, Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology. (2016-2020)
- Adjunct Faculty – Dept. of EEE, Independent University Bangladesh. (2020)
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Md. Asif Iqbal Fahim, A.K.M. Muzahidul Islam, Salekul Islam, Swakkhar Shatabda, “DOLG-Next: Deep Orthogonal Fusion of Local and Global Features with ConvNext for Biomedical Image Segmentation”. ( Computers in Biology and Medicine, Elsevier – Under review – IF: 6.698)
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, A.K.M. Muzahidul Islam, Swakkhar Shatabda, Salekul Islam, “Blockchain-based Identity Management System and Self-Sovereign Identity Ecosystem: A Comprehensive Survey”. (IEEE Access – Under revision – IF: 3.476)
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Salekul Islam, Swakkhar Shatabda, A.K.M. Muzahidul Islam, Towhidul Islam Robin, “Intrusion Detection System in Software-Defined Networks Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques –A Comprehensive Survey.” (Computer Science Review – Under Review – IF: 8.757).
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Salekul Islam, A.K.M. Muzahidul Islam, Swakkhar Shatabda, “An Ensemble 1D-CNN-LSTM-GRU Model with Data Augmentation for Speech Emotion Recognition.” (ESWA – Elsevier– Under Revision – IF: 8.665).
- Rakesh Kumar Das, Nahidul Islam, Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Salekul Islam, Swakkhar Shatabda, A.K.M. Muzahidul Islam, “BanglaSER: A speech emotion recognition dataset for the Bangla language.” (Data in Brief – Elsevier – Scopus indexed), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2022.108091
- Saleheen Siddique, Umma Hani Mim, Eyamin Bin Aman, Md. Rayhan Ahmed, “3:3:2 – A Sustainable Urban Development Model: Transforming Dhaka into a Sustainable Mega-City.” (5th UIU-ICSD conference proceeding – Accepted).
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, “Leveraging Convolutional Neural Network and Transfer Learning for Cotton Plant and Leaf Disease Recognition”, International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing (IJIGSP- Scopus indexed), Vol.13, No.4, pp. 47-62, 2021.DOI: 10.5815/ijigsp.2021.04.04
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Towhidul Islam Robin, Ashfaq Ali Shafin, “Automatic Environmental Sound Recognition (AESR) Using Convolutional Neural Network”, International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS- Scopus indexed), Vol.12, No.5, pp. 41-54, 2020.DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2020.05.04
- Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Ashfaq Ali Shafin, “Statistical and Machine Learning Analysis of Impact of Population and Gender Effect in GDP of Bangladesh: A Case Study”, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science (IJITCS), Vol.12, No.1, pp.24-33, 2020. DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2020.01.04
- Rayhan Ahmed Simanto, A. Rasel, Rianon Zaman, Md. Towhidul Islam Robin, “An Efficient Approach to Mine High Utility Itemsets.” (IJSRSET-2016)
- Md. Mohsin, Md. Rayhan Ahmed, Tanveer Ahmed, “Closed Frequent Pattern Mining Using Vertical Data Format: Depth First Approach.” (IJSRSET-2015)
Operating System Concepts
Cryptography and Network Security (at IUB)
Database Management System (at SUB)
Advance Programming-Java (at SUB)
Discrete Mathematics (at SUB)
Data Communication (at SUB)
Pattern Recognition Lab
Computer Networks Lab
Introduction to Computer Systems
Artificial intelligence Lab (at AUST)
Advance Programming-Java Lab (at AUST)
Research project funding (Project Code: UIU/IAR/02/2021/SE/25 ) was received from Institute for Advanced Research (IAR), United International University in 2021. Grant: BDT 499,990.00 and duration: 12 months.
Project Title: Semantic Biomedical Image Segmentation Using Attention Mechanism Driven Modified U-Net Based on Deep CNN