I am an Assistant Professor of the Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Department of United International University (UIU), Bangladesh. Before joining UIU, I worked as Senior Software Engineer in various companies in USA.
|M.S. in Computer Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.|
|B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.|
Data mining, Machine Learning
Software Test Engineering
|United International University (UIU)||Assistant Professor||January 2015 to Present|
|BI Worldwide||Senior Java Developer||September 2014 – October 2014|
|Jostens, Inc||Senior Java Developer||March 2014 – September 2014|
|Rasmussen College||Adjunct Faculty||April 2012 to Oct 2014|
|Thomson Reuters Inc.||Senior Software Engineer||March 2008 – March 2014|
|Thomson Reuters Inc.||Software Test Engineer||June 2006 to February 2008|
|North Dakota State Data Center||Software Developer||August 2005 – May 2006|
- Benzir M. Ahmed, Vijayakumar Shanmugasundaram, Object-Oriented Software Testing Using UML Models, 18th International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering (CAINE’05), November 9-11, 2005.
- Benzir M. Ahmed, Tanjina Helaly, Syed Rahman, Prioritizing Documents and Applying Hybrid Caching Strategy for Network Latency Reduction, 38th Annual Midwest Instruction and Computing Symposium (MICS ’05), April 8-9, 2005.
- Benzir M. Ahmed, Tanjina Helaly, Huirong Fu, Secure Routing in Wireless Mobile Ad Hoc Networks without the Support of Key Management Infrastructure, International Conference on Wireless Networks (IC-WN’04), June 21-24, 2004.
- Doug Schesvold, Jingpeng Tang, Benzir M. Ahmed, Karl Altenburg, Kendall E. Nygard, POMDP Planning for High Level UAV Decisions: Search vs. Strike, International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering (IC-CAINE’03) November 11-13, 2003.
- Joseph Schlecht, Karl Altenburg, Benzir M. Ahmed, Kendall E. Nygard, Decentralized Search by Unmanned Air Vehicles using Local Communication, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IC-AI’03) June 23 – 26, 2003.