- M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (Ongoing)
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
- Field of Interest: Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
- Date of Graduation: February 2017
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Notre Dame College, Dhaka (Year of Passing: 2011)
- Secondary School Certificate
- Motijheel Model High School and College (Year of Passing: 2009)
 (Journal) Towards achieving a delicate blending between rule-based translator and neural machine translator, Neural Computing and Applications (2021): 1-27.
 (Conference Paper) “An Approach Towards Multilingual Translation By SemanticBased Verb Identification And Root Word Analysis.” 5th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (NSysS). IEEE, 2018
 (Conference Paper) “Polygot: An approach towards reliable translation by name identification and memory optimization using semantic analysis.” 4th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (NSysS). IEEE, 2017
 A Fault Tolerant Neural Machine Translation System:
An attempt to improve translation accuracy by combining multiple seq2seq Neural Machine Translators and augmented dataset. Done as part of CSE6207 (Advanced Dependable and Fault-Tolerant Computer Systems) project work.
 Concurrency Study of Python 2.7:
A comparative study of multi-threaded programs written in various implementations of python. Done as part of CSE6305 (Programming Languages and Systems) project work.
 Towards Devising An Automated System for Determining The Length of A Traffic Jam in Dhaka City
Details: Undergraduate thesis work. A study on the sensing the road condition and traffic jam in Dhaka city using ultrasonic sensors. The sensors are connected to Arduino Nano devices and GSM modules. Collected data is transmitted to a central server and the processed to determine the road condition.
 Noise Suppression in Distance Measurements Using A Sonar Sensor Having Angular Orientation
Details: Poster Presentation. A formula for noise suppression in Sonar Sensor data was shown. Accepted for being presented in the Students’ Posters Session in NSysS 2017.
- United International University
- Lecturer (Jan 2020 – Present)
- Military Institute of Science and Technology
- Permanent Lecturer (June 2019 – Jan 2020)
- Adjunct Lecturer (Feb 2017 – June 2019)
- Postgraduate Coordinator, CSE Dept, MIST (Jan 2019 – June 2019)
- Assistant Software Developer, CSE Dept, MIST (Nov 2017 – Dec 2020)
- Freelance Android Developer, BRAC (Feb 2016 – Dec 2016)
- Developed a complex commercial social networking app on Android platform as per contract of being Bracathon 2015 champion.
- Details: http://www.brac.net/events/bracathon2015/
- BSADD Android Workshop 2016, BUET (Mar 2016 – May 2016)
- A 5-day workshop on Android arranged at Samsung R&D Lab of BUET.
- Details: https://sites.google.com/site/droidworkshop2016/home
- Online Programming Channel on YouTube
- Maintains a YouTube channel that publishes concise video lectures on cs related topics.
- Details: https://www.youtube.com/user/onixhoque
- Academic Calendar Maker (VueJS, Semantic UI)
- Quran App (Flask, Semantic UI)
- Automated Attendace Entry (Python, Selenium)
- Copy-Checker (ElectronJS, VueJS, Semantic UI)
- DBMS Query Checker (Python)
- OBE – CO/PO attainment Tool (Google Sheets)
- Course Distributor for MIST (Java, Swing)