Publish Date : 12th November, 2023
Dept. Notice: November 12, 2023
|Department of Computer Science & Engineering|
NOTICE for Course Pre Advising
(Course Selection), Spring 2024 Trimester
Students admitted in Spring 2024 do not require pre-advising.
It will be done by the department.
Course Pre Advising of BSCSE/BSDS Program (existing students up to 233 Batch), Spring 2024 trimester will be held from November 18, 2023 (Saturday) to November 22, 2023 (Wednesday).
In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact Department Office from Saturday to Wednesday from 9.00 AM–4.00 PM except Govt. holidays.
Students are required to complete pre-advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/
Please click the following links where necessary:
Course Offered List, Spring 2024:
Exam Routine, Spring 2024:
Please note of the followings:
- Failed (F) course (s) should be taken at first to improve CGPA
- Please carefully select the courses in order to avoid time conflicts in exam routine.
- Prerequisite is mandatory for some of the courses before taking.
- For any suggestions and advice during pre-advising, students are recommended to contact their mentors and
have discussions with them.
- Trimester Dropped students are asked to contact Exam Controller Office (email@example.com) to activate your ID.
- Credit Transfer/Course Waiver students are advised to contact Dept. office regarding these issues.
- For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department, Room # 525 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Any problem related to the CSE Dept., students must submit application to the Dept. Office.
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Head, Dept. of CSE