Publish Date : 29th August, 2021
NOTICE for Course Pre Advising
(Course Selection), FALL 2021 Trimester
Students admitted in Fall 2021 do not require pre-advising. It will be done by the department.
Course Pre Advising of BSCSE Program (existing students up to 212 Batch), FALL 2021 trimester will be held from September 01, 2021 (Wednesday) to September 06, 2021 (Monday).
Students are required to complete pre-advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/
Please click the following links where necessary:
▓ CSE Program Office, CITS Dept., Exam Controller Office etc.:
▓ Advisors/Mentors List: https://cse.uiu.ac.bd/ug-program/mentor-list/
▓ Course Offered List, Fall 2021:
▓ Exam Routine:
Please note of the followings:
- Please carefully select the courses in order to avoid time conflicts in exam routine.
- Prerequisite is mandatory for some of the courses before taking.
- For any suggestions and advice during pre-advising, students are recommended to call their mentors and have discussions with them.
- In case of taking lab courses during online trimester you might need adequate computing facilities at home.
- Trimester Drop students are asked to contact Exam Controller Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to activate your ID.
- Credit Transfer/Course Waiver students are advised to contact (email@example.com) regarding these issues.
- In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact the respective Mentors (link is given above) or Officials of the Program Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) over phone/email during 10.00 AM–4.00 PM.
- For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department (email@example.com).
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Please see the Instructions below for How to do Pre-advising in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you have forgotten your password or never logged in before, click the ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.