Publish Date : 18th September, 2021
Notice for Advising (Time & Section Selection)
FALL 2021 Trimester
Course Advising of BSCSE Program (students up to 212 Batch) for FALL 2021 trimester will be held from September 20, 2021 (Monday) to September 27, 2021 (Monday) from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Students are required to complete advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/
Advising is not required for the students admitted in Fall 2021. It will be done by the Department.
The Students who have completed Pre-Advising are asked to select their sections/time on due date.
DO NOT complete your Advising with conflicting class/exam routine even if you take Non-Dept. Course(s) from the EEE Dept.
The Students who have not completed Pre-Advising yet are asked to contact their Mentors to complete their Pre Advising (Course Selection) at first. After that they will be able to do self-Advising (time & section selection).
Trimester Drop students are asked to contact the Exam Controller Office (email@example.com) for ID activation.
Credit Transfer/Course Waiver students are advised to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please be noted that No section change/Course drop request will be allowed.
For further information, please click the links given below:
CSE Program Office, CITS Dept., Exam Controller Office etc.:
For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department (email@example.com).
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Instructions for Course-Advising (Section & Time Selection) in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your Student ID and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take”button under “Section” column to select a section for the respective course.
- To remove the selected section click on the “Remove”button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section”and then select a section for the respective course.