Publish Date : 18th September, 2021
Notice to MSCSE Students
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2021
(Course and Section Selection)
Course Advising of MSCSE Program for Fall-2021 trimester will be held from September 24, 2021 (Friday) to September 27, 2021 (Monday). In case of any difficulties, students are advised to contact the MSCSE Executive over phone/email during 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Student must follow the class schedule of every course that s/he intends to take.
- DO NOT take any conflicting schedule (two courses at the same time).
- First complete course selection and then move to section and time selection.
- Students must complete the Course Evaluation before advising to unblock their advising option.
Executive, MSCSE Program, UIU
Mobile No.: 01729-584759
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program
Instructions for Pre-advising & Advising in UCAM
All MSCSE students are requested to complete their Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2021 through the website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your Student Id as login ID and password which was provided earlier.
- If login attempt is successful, please enter your email address & continue, if it is asked.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact and collect it from the MSCSE Program Office.
How to do Pre-advising (Course Selection)?
- To take new courses, go to Pre-advising (New Course) tab under Registration menu.
- To take retake courses, go to Pre-advising (Retake Course) tab under Registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that you have already taken.
How to do Advising (Section Selection)?
- For selecting section, go to Section Selection & Registration tab under the Registration menu.
- Then Select/Change your preferred section.
For Any Technical Problem, Please Contact at