Publish Date : 9th February, 2022
MSCSE Program, Department of CSE
Registration Date: February 12, 2022 (Saturday) to February 14, 2022 (Monday)
- The last date of registration without fine is February 14, 2022 (Monday).
- The last date of course drop isFebruary 14, 2022 (Monday).
All MSCSE newly admitted students are advised to make 15000 tk. advance payment and contact MSCSE Executive for course registration during this deadline.
All MSCSE existing students are advised to clear all previous due amount and complete their Self- Registration from UCAM.
Please note that students cannot do self-registration for the following reasons:
- Trying to complete registration with a conflicting schedule
- Not completed Pre-Advising/Advising properly
- Students who have taken Project/Thesis/Self Study course/I grade
- Having blocked status (Payment block or any other Master block i.e. Disciplinary case, Loan default, Documents due to Admission Office etc.)
Students facing difficulties in doing registration, contact the following person-
Executive, MSCSE Program, UIU
Office Room: 0416 (4th floor, UIU Campus)
Time: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Important Contact: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
UIU Academic Calendar, Spring 2022: https://www.uiu.ac.bd/academics/calendar/
MSCSE Online Classes of Spring 2022 Begins from 18 February, 2022 (Friday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program