Publish Date : 25th October, 2021
Final Registration, Fall-2021
MSCSE Program, Department of CSE
Registration Date: October 30, 2021 (Saturday) to November 01, 2021 (Monday)
- The last date of registration without fine is November 01, 2021 (Monday).
- The last date of course drop isNovember 01, 2021 (Monday).
All MSCSE newly admitted students are advised to make 15000 tk. advance payment and contact MSCSE Executive for course registration during this deadline.
All MSCSE existing students are advised to clear all previous due amount and complete their Self- Registration from UCAM.
Please note that students cannot do self-registration for the following reasons:
- Trying to complete registration with a conflicting schedule
- Not completed Pre-Advising/Advising properly
- Students who have taken Project/Thesis/Self Study course/I grade
- Having blocked status (Payment block or any other Master block i.e. Disciplinary case, Loan default, Documents due to Admission Office etc.)
Students facing difficulties in doing registration, contact the following person-
Executive, MSCSE Program, UIU
Office Room: 0416 (4th floor, UIU Campus)
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Important Contact: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
UIU Academic Calendar, Fall 2021: https://www.uiu.ac.bd/academics/calendar/
MSCSE Online Classes of Fall 2021 Begins from 05 November, 2021 (Friday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program