Publish Date : 21st March, 2023
Course Pre Advising
|Students admitted in Summer 2023 do not require pre-advising.
It will be done by the department.
Course Pre Advising of BSCSE Program (existing students up to 231 Batch), SUMMER 2023 trimester will be held from March 25, 2023 (Saturday) to March 29, 2023 (Wednesday). In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact Department Office from Saturday to Wednesday from 9.00 AM–3.00 PM except holidays.
Students are required to complete pre-advising through UCAM.
Please click the following links where necessary:
Course Offered List, Summer 2023:
Exam Routine, Summer 2023:
Please note of the followings:
- Fail course should be taken at first to improve CGPA
- Please carefully select the courses in order to avoid time conflicts in exam routine.
- Prerequisite is mandatory for some of the courses before taking.
- For any suggestions and advice during pre-advising, students are recommended to contact their mentors and have discussions with them.
- Trimester Drop students are asked to contact Exam Controller Office (email@example.com) to activate your ID.
- Credit Transfer/Course Waiver students are advised to contact Dept. office regarding these issues.
- For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department, Room # 525 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Please see the Instructions below for How to do Pre-advising in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you have forgotten your password or never logged in before, click the ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.