Publish Date : 15th April, 2021
Course Pre Advising (Course Selection), SUMMER 2021 Trimester
Course Pre Advising of BSCSE Program (existing students up to 211 Batch) for the Summer 2021 trimester will be held from April 17, 2021 (Saturday) to April 21, 2021 (Wednesday). Students are required to complete pre-advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/
In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact the respective Mentors or Officials of the Program Office over phone/email during 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM. For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
Please click the following links where necessary:
- CSE Program Office, CITS Dept., Exam Controller Office etc.: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
- Advisors/Mentors List: http://cse.uiu.ac.bd/notices/revised-advisor-mentor-list-spring-2021/
Please carefully select the courses in order to avoid time conflicts in exam routine. For any suggestions and advice during pre-advising, students are recommended to see their mentors and have discussions with them. In case you are taking laboratory courses, please note that in case of an online trimester you might need adequate computing facilities at home.
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Please see the instructions below for How to do Pre-advising in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you have forgotten your password or never logged in before, click the ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.