Publish Date : 17th May, 2022
Advising (Time & Section Selection), SUMMER 2022 Trimester
(Students up to 221 Batch)
This is to inform all students of CSE Undergraduate Program (students up to 221 Batch) that Course Advising for SUMMER 2022 Trimester will continue from MAY 22, 2022 (Sunday) to MAY 25, 2022 (Wednesday).
Students are required to complete advising through UCAM. Students admitted in Summer 2022 do not require advising. It will be done by the department.
In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact Department Office from Sunday to Wednesday from 9.30 AM–4.00 PM.
Please note of the followings:
-The Students who have completed Pre-Advising are asked to select their sections/time on due date. The Students who have not completed Pre-Advising yet are asked to contact their Mentors.
Before taking course, students must check class/exam routine to avoid conflicts.
-Trimester Drop students are asked to contact the Exam Controller Office (email@example.com) for ID activation.
-Credit Transfer/Course Waiver students are advised to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
–No section change/Course drop request will be allowed.
-For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department, Room # 525 (email@example.com)
For further information, please click the links given below:
Course Offered List, Summer 2022:
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Instructions for Course-Advising (Section & Time Selection) in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student ID and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take”button under “Section” column to select a section for the respective course.
- To remove the selected section click on the “Remove”button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section”and then select a section for the respective course.