Publish Date : 9th September, 2019
This is to notify all Undergraduate existing students of Dept. of CSE that, self-registration for FALL 2019 will start from September 16, 2019 (Monday), 9:30 AM. Students can complete self-registration through UCAM. The last date of registration without fine is September 22, 2019 (Sunday).
The existing students who will be unable to make self-registration are asked to contact their respective Department.
- Students who have completed their Final Advising and the partial payment of taka 15,000 will be allowed to complete their self-registration online.
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take any new course.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window), no add/drop/section change will be allowed. COURSE ADD will be allowed only in case of failed course(s).
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Department of CSE