Publish Date : 14th May, 2017
Registration Notice for Summer-2017
This is for the information of all the students of CSE that Registration of the Summer 2017 will be held on 23rd May (Tuesday) and 25th May (Thursday ), 2017 respectively.
From Summer 2017 Students can do self-registration process by their own through UCAM.
Students who have completed their Final Advising and the payment of dues and 15,000 taka will be allowed to complete their registration online. Instructions for online registration can be found at http://www.uiu.ac.bd/notices/self-registration-courses-students-summer-2017-trimester/
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take any new course
- The theory with relevant lab course must be taken together as a bundle course.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no add/drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course
- Course section in 2nd campus has additional “N” before the section number & Course section in the new campus (above Medical Centre) has additional “S” before the section number. Verify this before registration so that back- to- back classes in the main campus, the new campus and the 2nd campus can be avoided.
Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Department of CSE