Publish Date : 20th May, 2018
Notice for Registration SUMMER-2018
(up to Spring 2018 existing students
This is for the information of all the students of CSE that Registration of Summer 2018 will be held on
June 03, 2018 (Sunday) to June 05, 2018 (Tuesday)
The last date of Course Advising and Registration is June 05, 2018 (Tuesday).
Students can do the self-registration process by their own through UCAM.
Students who have completed their Final Advising and the partial payment of taka 15,000 will be allowed to complete their registration online.
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take any new course
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no add/drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course
Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Department of CSE