Publish Date : 5th May, 2019
Final Registration, Summer-2019
MSCSE Program, Department of CSE
[To Newly Admitted Students (Batch 192) & All Existing MSCSE Students]
May 14, 2019 (Tuesday) and May 15, 2019 (Wednesday)
Time: From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Place: MSCSE Program Office (Room-0416, UIU Permanent Campus)
Last Day of Registration (Without Fine): May 15, 2019 (Wednesday)
Students can do self-registration through UCAM from outside of campus
Please note the followings:
– Each student has to pay an amount of Tk. 15,000/- as partial payment of tuition fees before course registration.
– To avoid troublesome deposit money two days earlier of registration (by 13 May, 2019)
– DO NOT complete registration with a conflicting schedule.
– All existing students are advised to complete their Pre-advising and Advising (Course & Section Selection) first and then click for Final Registration in UCAM.
– Probationary students must collect the Probation Letter from the MSCSE Program Office to unblock their account before registration.
– If you face any difficulty in doing registration, contact to the MSCSE Program Office.
* Orientation of Summer-2019 (Newly Admitted Students: Batch 192): May 17, 2019 (Friday) at 10:30 AM in the UIU Permanent Campus, United City, Badda, Dhaka-1212.
* Classes of Summer 2019 Begins from 24 May, 2019 (Friday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program