Publish Date : 26th September, 2017
MSCSE Program: Final Registration-Fall 2017
[Newly Admitted Students (Batch 173) & All Existing MSCSE Students]
For Existing Students: From October 02, 2017 (Monday) to October 05, 2017 (Thursday)
For Newly Admitted Students: October 04, 2017 (Wednesday)
Please note the followings:
– Each student has to pay an amount of Tk. 15,000/- as partial payment of tuition fees before course registration.
– It will be safe position to deposit TK. 15000/- by September 28, 2017 (Thursday) to avoid any late fine and other troublesome.
– DO NOT take and complete your registration with conflicting routine
– All existing students are advised to complete their Pre-advising and Advising (Course & Section Selection in UCAM) first and then come for Final Registration.
– Probationary students must collect the Probation Letter from the MSCSE Office (Room: 113) to unblock their account before registration.
* Orientation of Fall, 2017 (Newly Admitted Students: Batch 173): October 04, 2017 (Wednesday) at 4:00 pm in UIU Auditorium (5th Floor, UIU Main Campus)
* Classes of Fall, 2017 Begin from 07 October, 2017 (Saturday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Coordinator of MSCSE Program