Publish Date : 23rd September, 2020
Notice to MSCSE Students
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2020 (Course and Section Selection)
Course Advising of MSCSE Program for Fall 2020 will be held from September 25, 2020 (Friday) to September 30, 2020 (Wednesday). In case of any difficulties, students are advised to contact the MSCSE Executive over phone/email from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A student must follow the class schedule of every course that s/he intends to take.
- DO NOT take any conflicting schedules (two courses at the same time).
- First, complete course selection and then move to section and time selection.
- Students must complete the Course Evaluation before advising to unblock their advising option.
Executive, MSCSE Program, UIU
Mobile No.: 01729-584759
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program
Instructions for Pre-advising & Advising in UCAM
All MSCSE students are requested to complete their Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2020 through the website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as login ID and password which was provided earlier.
- If login attempt is successful, please enter your email address & continue, if it is asked.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact and collect it from the MSCSE Program Office.
How to do Pre-advising (Course Selection)?
- To take new courses, go to Pre-advising (New Course) tab under the Registration menu.
- To take retake courses, go to Pre-advising (Retake Course) tab under the Registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that you have already taken.
How to do Advising (Section Selection)?
- For selecting section, go to Section Selection & Registration tab under the Registration menu.
- Then Select/Change your preferred section.
For Any Technical Problem, Please Contact email@example.com