Publish Date : 11th January, 2019
[To Newly Admitted Students (Batch 191) & All Existing MSCSE Students]
Registration Date (Without Fine):
For Newly Admitted Students: January 19, 2019 (Saturday)
For Existing Students: January 20, 2019 (Sunday) and January 21, 2019 (Monday)
Time & Place: From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM in MSCSE Office (Room-0416, UIU Permanent Campus)
Students can do self-registration through UCAM from outside of campus (Existing student only)
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to pay an amount of Tk. 15,000/- as partial payment of tuition fees before course registration.
- It will be safe position to deposit money two days earlier of registration (by 17 January 2019) to avoid troublesome.
- DO NOT complete registration with a conflicting schedule.
- All existing students are advised to complete their Pre-advising and Advising (Course & Section Selection) first and then click for Final Registration in UCAM.
- Probationary students must collect the Probation Letter from the MSCSE Program Office to unblock their account before registration.
* Orientation of Spring-2019 (Newly Admitted Students: Batch 191): January 19, 2019 (Saturday) at 3:00 PM in the Auditorium of UIU Permanent Campus, United City, Badda, Dhaka-1212.
* Classes of Spring 2019 Begins from 25 January 2019 (Friday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program