Publish Date : 17th October, 2020
Final Registration, Fall-2020
MSCSE Program, Department of CSE
Registration Date: October 19 (Monday), 2020 to October 22 (Thursday), 2020.
- The last date of registration without a fine is October 22 (Thursday), 2020.
- The last date to course drop is October 22 (Thursday), 2020.
All MSCSE newly admitted students are advised to make 15000 tk. advance payment and contact MSCSE Executive for course registration.
All MSCSE existing students are advised to clear all previous due amount and complete their Self- Registration from UCAM.
Please note that students cannot do self-registration for the following reasons:
- Trying to complete registration with a conflicting schedule
- Not completed Pre-Advising/Advising properly
- Students who have taken Project/Thesis/ any Self Study course / I grade
- Having blocked status (Payment block or any other Master block i.e. Disciplinary case, Loan default etc.)
Students facing difficulties in doing self-registration, contact to the following person-
Executive, MSCSE Program, UIU
Time: From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Important Contact: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
Online Classes of Fall-2020 Begins from 24 October 2020 (Saturday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program