Publish Date : 30th September, 2018
Newly Admitted Students (Batch 183) & All Existing MSCSE Students
Registration Date (Without Fine): For Newly Admitted Students: October 06, 2018 (Saturday) From 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in MSCSE Office (Room-0416, UIU Permanent Campus, Dhaka)
For Existing Students: From October 06, 2018 to October 08, 2018
Students can do self-registration through UCAM from outside of campus
Please note the followings:
– Each student has to pay an amount of Tk. 15,000/- as partial payment of tuition fees before course registration.
– It will be a safe position to deposit TK. 15000/- two working days (by 02 October, 2018) earlier of registration to avoid any late fine and other troublesome.
– DO NOT take and complete registration with conflicting routine
– All existing students are advised to complete their Pre-advising and Advising (Course & Section Selection) first and then click for Final Registration in UCAM.
– Probationary students must collect the Probation Letter from the MSCSE Program Office to unblock their account before registration.
* Orientation of Fall-2018 (Newly Admitted Students: Batch 183): October 06, 2018 (Saturday) at
3:30 PM in the Auditorium of UIU Permanent Campus, Satarkul, Badda, Dhaka-1212.
* Classes of Fall 2018 Begins from October 12, 2018 (Friday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Coordinator of MSCSE Program