Publish Date : 6th August, 2019
Notice to MSCSE Students
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Advising for Fall-2019 (Course and Section Selection)
Course Advising of MSCSE Program for Fall-2019 trimester will be held from August 24, 2019 (Saturday) to August 31, 2019 (Saturday) from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Student must follow the class schedule of every course that s/he intends to take.
- DO NOT take any conflicting schedule (two courses at the same time).
- First complete course selection and then move to section and time selection.
- Students must complete the Course Evaluation before Advising to unblock their advising option.
- Probationary Student will be allowed to do advising after collecting their Probation Letter from the MSCSE Program Office.
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Director, MSCSE Program
Instructions for Advising in UCAM
All MSCSE students are requested to complete their Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2019 through the website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as login ID and password which was provided earlier.
- If login attempt is successful, please enter your email address & continue, if it is asked.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact and collect it from the MSCSE Program Office (Room No -0416).
How to do Course Selection?
- To take new courses, go to Pre-advising (New Course) tab under Registration menu.
- To take retake courses, go to Pre-advising (Retake Course) tab under Registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that you have already taken.
How to do Section Selection?
- For selecting section, go to Section Selection & Registration tab under the Registration menu.
- Then Select/Change your preferred section.
For Any Query Contact With:
|G. M. Monjur Morshed (Bappy)
Senior Software Analyst, CITS
Room: 0525 (5th Floor)
Assistant Executive, MSCSE Program
Room: 0416 (4th Floor)
For Any Technical Problem, Please Contact With:
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 848 848
PBX: 1401 – 1417