Publish Date : 9th August, 2017
On-line Course Evaluation
(from UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU)
COURSE EVALUATION for SUMMER 2017 TRIMESTER
This is to inform all students of CSE Program that their course/teacher evaluation for Summer 2017 trimester will continue from August 16, 2017 (Wednesday) to August 27, 2017 (Sunday). All students are requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously. Point to be noted that they have to complete their course evaluation before Advising (section selection). Otherwise, their Advising will be blocked.
Students can complete their course evaluation by using any computer from UIU Computer Lab. They can also complete the evaluation from home or any other place outside of UIU. Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Courses Evaluation to new website ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have the login ID and Password OR cannot log in or cannot remember your password please contact –
Glass Room (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Evaluation > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any query contact with:
|M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 422 (4th floor, Glass Room)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE