Publish Date : 28th May, 2018
[Newly Admitted Students (Batch 182) & All Existing MSCSE Students]
Registration Date: (Without Fine)
For Existing Students: From June 03, 2018 to June 05, 2018. Students can do self-registration process by themselves through UCAM
For Newly Admitted Students: June 05, 2018 (Tuesday) From 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in MSCSE Office (Room-0416, UIU Permanent Campus, Dhaka)
Please note the followings:
– Each student has to pay an amount of Tk. 15,000/- as partial payment of tuition fees before course registration.
– It will be safe position to deposit TK. 15000/- two days (by 31 May, 2018) earlier of registration to avoid any late fine and other troublesome.
– DO NOT take and complete your registration with conflicting routine
– All existing students are advised to complete their Pre-advising and Advising (Course & Section Selection in UCAM) first and then come for Final Registration.
– Probationary students must collect the Probation Letter from the MSCSE Office to unblock their account before registration.
* Orientation of Summer 2018 (Newly Admitted Students: Batch 182): June 05, 2018 (Tuesday) at
3:30 PM in the Auditorium of UIU Permanent Campus, Satarkul, Badda, Dhaka.
* Classes of Summer 2018 Begins from June 08, 2018 (Friday)
* Last Day of Registration with a fine of tk. 1000/- June 27, 2018 (Wednesday)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda
Coordinator of MSCSE Program