Publish Date : 21st September, 2017
Notice for Final Registration, Fall- 2017
This is to inform all the students of CSE Dept. that their Registration for Fall-2017 will be held on 3rd October, 2017 (Tuesday) and 5th October, 2017 (Thursday) respectively.
Students can do self-registration by themselves through UCAM
Students who have completed their Final Advising and the payment of dues and tk. 15000 in advance will be allowed to perform Online Registration. Instructions for Online Registration can be found at http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/Upload/RegistrationNotice/Instructions-for-self-registration.pdf
Please Note the Followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without Project/Thesis to be eligible for Scholarship / Tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take any new course.
- The theory with relevant lab course must be taken together as a bundle.
- After completion of the registration process, no Add/Drop/Section Change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid exam conflicts.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course.
- Course section in North campus has additional “N” before the section (e.g, NA) and course section in the South campus (above Medical Centre) has additional “S” before the section (e.g, SA). Verify this before registration to avoid back-to-back classes in the main campus, the North campus and the South campus.
Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Department of CSE