Publish Date : 6th January, 2019
Notice for Self Registration, SPRING-2019
(upto Fall 2018 admitted students)
This is for the information of all the students of CSE that Registration of Spring 2019 will be held on:
Date: January 20, 2019 (Sunday) and January 21, 2019 (Monday)
Students can do self-registration process by their own through UCAM. But who will fail to do self-registration process by their own are asked to contact Dept. office during office hours (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Students who have completed their Final Advising and the partial payment of taka 15,000 will be allowed to complete their registration online.
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take any new course.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no add/drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Department of CSE