Publish Date : 7th December, 2017
On-line Course Evaluation (From UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU)
COURSE EVALUATION for FALL-2017 TRIMESTER
This is to inform all students of MSCSE Program that their course/teacher evaluation for Fall-2017 trimester will continue from 11 December, 2017 (Monday), to 23 December,2017 (Saturday). All students are requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously. Point to be noted that they have to complete their course evaluation before final registration. No student will be allowed to do final registration without completion of course evaluation.
Students can complete their course evaluation by using any computer from UIU Computer Lab. They can also complete the evaluation from home or any other place outside of UIU. Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Courses Evaluation to new website ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have the loginID and password OR cannot log in or cannot remember your password please contact –
Glass Room (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Evaluation > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any query contact with:
M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 213 (2nd floor, UIU)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Huda