Publish Date : 20th September, 2020
Course Advising (Time & Section Selection) – FALL 2020
Course Advising of BSCSE Program (existing students up to 202 Batch) for Fall 2020 will be held from September 23, 2020 (Wednesday) to September 28, 2020 (Monday). Students are asked to take their sections/time on the due date. DO NOT complete your Advising with conflicting class/exam routine and also check the exam routine if you take Non-Dept. Course(s) of the EEE Dept.
In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact the respective Mentors or Officials of the Program Office over phone/email from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM. For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
|Program Office Contact
|CITS Dept. info||View|
|Course Offerings for Fall 2020||Download|
Prof. Dr. Salekul Islam
Head, Dept. of CSE
Instructions for Course-Advising (Section & Time Selection) in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucma.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student ID and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take”button under “Section” column to select a section for the respective course.
- To remove the selected section click on the “Remove”button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section”and then select a section for the respective course.