Publish Date : 9th September, 2017
Notice for MSCSE Students
Advising for Fall-2017
(Course and Section Selection)
Course Advising of MSCSE Program for Fall-2017 trimester will be held from September 12, 2017 (Tuesday) to September 14, 2017 (Thursday) from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
During taking course, you are requested to note that-
- Student must follow the class schedule of every course that s/he intends to take.
- First complete course selection and then move to section and time selection.
- Students must complete the Course Evaluation before Advising to unblock their Advising option.
- Probationary students will be allowed to do advising after collecting their Probation Letter from the Dept.
Instructions for Advising in UCAM
All MSCSE students are requested to complete their Pre-advising & Advising for Fall-2017 through the website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password which was provided earlier.
- If login attempt is successful, please enter your email address & continue, if you are asked so.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact and collect it from the MSCSE Program Office (Room No -101).
How to do Course Selection?
- To take new courses, go to Pre-advising (New Course) tab under Registration menu.
- To take retake courses, go to Pre-advising (Retake Course) tab under Registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that you have already taken.
How to do Section Selection?
- For selecting section, go to Section Selection & Registration tab under the Registration menu.
- Then Select/Change your preferred section.
For any query contact with:
|M. Monjur Morshed (Bappy)
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 422 (4th floor, Glass Room)
|Mr. Md. Shah Jalal (Jamil)
Graduate Assistant, MSCSE Program
Mobile: 01718 -287450
| Ayesha Akter
Junior Officer, MSCSE Program
Room: 113 (1st Floor)
Dr. Salekul Islam
Head of CSE Department